Friday is Moving Day
Well we're almost packed and ready to go. It's hard to believe after 3 amazing years at our Weston location, we'll be starting this new exciting chapter. Our new place is all painted and waiting to be filled with yarn and, of course, all of our awesome customers!
First, here are a few quick reminders about a few important dates as the shop works through this moving process:
- TODAY (March 12) is the last day the shop will be OPEN at our old location in Weston.
- The shop will re-open at our NEW location in Pembroke Pines on Tuesday (March 17).
- We have revised the March class schedule. Click here for the calendar. Call if you have questions, 1-888-509-1364
- While our brick-and-mortar store will be closed during the relocation process, our online shop will remain open (please note that shipping may be delayed; please allow a few additional days to get orders shipped out).
- We've updated the "Directions & Hours" page of our website. Click here for detailed directions to our new location.
- We have a Grand Opening Party and week of celebration scheduled for early April. An invitation will be sent soon!
And now for a quick peek at the new shop in Pembroke Pines:
Before demo and painting, above; after at right.
We hope to see you next week in our new digs! For the first week or so at our new location, we'll still be setting up the shop. We may not have time to offer the project assistance we normally do. But please feel free to stop in and say "Hi!"
Wish us luck in the move and we can't wait to see you in our new shop!