Shop By Category
- Weaving Workshops
Raging Wool’s Spring 2018 Loom Weaving Workshop with Deborah Jarchow
April 13-14, 2018
The Raging Wool Yarn Shop is excited to host a 2-day advanced weaving weekend specializing in using pick-up sticks. Nationally known weaving instructor Deborah Jarchow will be onsite to teach each class, and each day we will include food, beverages, a discount on materials, and of course a ton of fun. The workshop is held at the Raging Wool Yarn shop, located in Pembroke Pines, serving the loom weavers across South Florida, Miami, Fort Lauderdale and the Palm Beaches.
Register for the workshop by adding it (found at the bottom of this page) to your cart and checking out, just like a regular online purchase. Questions? Call us at 954-385-0861 or 1-888-509-1364 (Toll-Free).
- You must know how to weave, or have taken our Intro To Weaving Class before attending any of these workshop classes.
- You may bring your own loom. Please bring a loom appropriate for the class you’ve selected (call Alice a the shop to double-check). Raging Wool will provide looms for in-store use and are available for purchase.
- Food & beverage INCLUDED at no additional cost.
- All workshops start at 10 a.m. with time for material shopping.
- All attendees will receive 20% off materials during the workshop.
- If you purchase a loom, you will receive a $20 Gift Card after completing your workshop!
- Our pricing is at least $100 less than the exact same class at Stitches or any other Fiber Arts Convention anywhere in the United States!
- Hurry! Class Size Limited to 10 weavers for individualized attention.
Scroll down to see the Workshop and add it to your cart.